Télécharger Tartarus Bot Ban & Crawl Control 188.8.131.52 gratuitement
- You can create a bad crawler trap that will block further access of ‘bad bots’ – those that do not respect the rules you defined in the robots.txt file
- You can create a honeypot trap that will capture all bots that automatically leave comments on your website, spamming
You can automatically block all known ‘bad bots’ (based on their User Agent) from accessing your website.
- You can automatically block all known ‘good bots’ (here are included the ones with real SEO value – GoogleBot, BingBot, Yandex, etc.
- You can log website visitors bots and humans alike, and view website traffic reports in the plugin settings panel
- You can except bot names that you do not want to ban in any circumstances
- You can except bot IP Addresses that you do not want to ban in any circumstances
- You can configure this plugin to send you an automated email every time a new bot gets banned
- You can customize the message shown to the banned bots
- You can configure user banning to always allow access even for banned users to login and admin page – to assure that you are not locked out from your own WordPress installation
- You can configure this plugin to always allow access to the website for logged in users
- Referral Spam Blocker – you can block a wide range of known referral spam sources – do not bother with spikes cause by referral spam in Google Analytics
- You can add a layer of protection to your website by automatically blocking a wide range of known malicious bots using your .htaccess file
- You can integrate Google’s fully customizable ReCaptcha technology in your comments, log-in, register and forgot password forms
- You can edit your robots.txt file with ease. Do not worry, if something goes wrong, the ‘Restore Defaults’ button will be on your side!
- You can edit your .htaccess file with ease. Do not worry, if something goes wrong, the ‘Restore Defaults’ button will be on your side!
- You can add to all of your page types a robots meta tag, including: NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW, NOODP and NOYDIR. Page types include: posts, pages, home page, category, archive, search, taxonomy, not found, tag and media.
- You can add manual rules in user banning. Add a custom IP Address or User Agent, and it will be banned until the rule is active.
- You can add an obfuscated email address to your site content (it will be normally displayed to human visitors, but robots cannot read it and steal it) – by adding the [tartarus_add_secure_email email=”firstname.lastname@example.org”] shortcode. Wildcard support in manual rule adding.
|Espace requis||3.12 Mo|
|Mise à jour||03-05-2021|
|Navigateur||Edge, Firefox, Chrome, Safari|
|Wordpress||Wordpress 4.9.x, Wordpress 5.x.x, Wordpress 5.6|
|Woocommerce||WooCommerce 4.6.x, WooCommerce 3.x.x|
Vous pouvez également acheter le Plugins sur le site de l’auteur